The more I think of it, the more angry that some busybody has to do this. Even if it will end without the Miss Busybody, I still think it is none of her business to do something like that. She betrays whatever is between me and her, so I deserve never to see her again. No, I am not childish nor biased or rush to make this conclusion, I think JY knows exactly what I had to go through. The days when I treasure the friendship has ended. I am glad I have deleted her phone numbers, her links, everything I can possibly think of, jus in case I will call to scold her or slap her. So what if the friendship goes back to secondary school, does this gives you the right to do all that you did. Alright enough of her. This, I promise, is the last I will think/talk about it.
Thursday, August 23, 2007
- Gmail
- My Photos (04 - Now)
- Europe 07 (Collage)
- Europe 07 (Part 1)
- Europe 07 (Part 2)
- Europe 07 (Part 3)
- NYNC 08
- Europe 08
- Europa FM
- Siyng
- Siyng in Tumblr
- Andy
- Bee Teng
- Han
- Jia Min
- John
- Wei Yang
- Wilfrid
- Yapp
- Zen
- NUS BBA
- Jusme-sy



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home