Thursday, August 23, 2007

6 July 2007 Disney ride 1- Orbitron (Discoveryland)

Did I say I pray (very hard) for a rainless day. I guess its because I really love Mickey (and company) and I really want to enjoy my day in Disneyland, especially with the downs that I am feeling.

After walking into some shops, getting the two Mickey towels, taking videos and photos of the Main Street U.S.A, the first land that I came into was Discoveryland. So I waited in line for Orbitro, not knowing there are other more fun rides as well. I waited for at least 45 minutes for it, behind mostly little kids and their parents. In fact, I must be one of the few in line that came alone, and am not a kid.

When it was my turn, I choose a rocket ship, strapped the second bag that I am carrying to my legs, waited for the loud music to be played and the ship to move before switching on the video recorder. I think we all know how the video would be like- you get to see the surrounding going round and round.

Discoveryland
Dreams of the future from the past and present.

Orbitron (Discoveryland)
Pilot your own rocket ship in an aerial carrousel over Discoveryland.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home