I realised that emails is the channel to use when you need to settle some issues but do not necessarily want to talk.
Even if its getting off early, there isnt a sense of happiness to look forward to the weekend. To stand in the crowded train and feel the sadness of making myself cold and distant.
Whether I have hang in for too stubbornly long, or am giving up too easily, I shall not think about it. Maybe it really isnt about how things would be like anymore, because whatever it might turn out, the unpleasant past experiences will overshadow current happenings. So eventually it could jus be me who wants to give up. Its not easy but nothing is meant to be easy.
Alright, at least another thing for the trip is confirmed. At least something happy.
I need some sleep, some research, a lot of studying and some tv-ing.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home