Thursday, June 07, 2007


One secondary school memory that remains quite clearly with me was those days when Piggy and I would sit along the corridor of our classroom while chinese lessons were conducted (we are exempted). We would dream and she always wanted to see the world, let it be furthering her studies overseas or other options. I remembered I had a similar thought, though not as passionate about it as her. Subsequently when I came out to work, the period before I took up CFA, I found life to be rather boring and meaningless. I came home and glued myself to the computer or TV, speaking/ listing to my family in between of breaks. While I see my peers going overseas, be it for a short period or like Piggy being away for a year, I thought it is a viable option that I would grab immediately when given. This going away for almost a month quite changed my mind. I supposed I am still very much the girl at heart, who love to stick around with my family. Homely or to the worse case of being dependent. But having my family so involved in my life, and me being so involved with the rest of the family, I supposed unless there is extremely great monetary or career satisfaction that I cant match elsewhere, currently I wouldnt be willing to leave everything I have in Singapore for somewhere else. At least not for now.

Crybaby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home