I like sitting in the dark, on my bed and blogging on the laptop while the music blust. Jus like now. But its usually because I have too much on my mind to sleep. Probably 3 weeks ago, some unexpected happened. I am not dwelling on it anymore, but I am seeing and experiencing the changes in my life now. I probably cant convince myself that I moved on based on my inner determination, but rather more of how reality unfolds.
"To mend the friendship. I dont know what you are talking now. I dont know whats going on already."
"I feel that I hadnt move on in life. Maybe it is you that have."
In the same class. In the same classes. Buying one ring. Buying two bracelets. Making the cards. First ride in the car. The computer lab days. The law library days. The business library days. The powerpoints. The charts. The singing in the car. Over the phone discussions. The checking of results. The I-pass-my-driving. The chit chats. The long chit chats. Singing over the phone. Early mornings and early breakfasts. The mango sago. Next to each other in the exam hall. The cycling. The steamboat and ice cream. The car accident. The surprise birthday cake. SR room conversations. Studying together. Cold wars. Shopping and shopping. The black hair. The bathroom skirt. Listening to the same songs. The interview. The photo taking. The goodwood park hotel tea buffet. Hungry in the plane. Split up and headed own ways. Refusing to wake up in the morning. Stop number 5. Loads of plastic bags. The 1am shopping. The Hello Kitty. The air cond. The plug. Throwing temper over the hair. The heat wave. Sleeping in. Screaming of the lights. The first piece on the credit card. The order-in joke. Lost in the train. The encouraging hang-on there. The crying. The ride home. The absence in the graduation. The broken promise. The broken promises. The first fireworks. The emails. All the 2 hour lunch in Orchard. Msn through the day. The move-on. The deletion. The back-to-normal. Exchange of diary after a year. The present. What-do-you-want. The clear-up. The money. It-doesnt-fit-you-one-look-and-its-obvious. The trip. The two bimbos.
I am sorry, but I need time to cope with the changes. I know you can feel that I am drifting away but I supposed we are trying to make the friendship work. I really dont know if I should tell you (us) not to give up on the friendship, because a part of me missed those days while a part of me wish that this is all over. Give me some time.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home