"What I miss, when we have endless to talk
What I miss, was when we dreamt together
What I miss, after quarreling
I still want to love you
I remember the birthday that year
I remember that song
Who remember
Who forgotten
Like to ask why
Who went too far ahead"
I listen to it almost endlessly, knowing I was the one who went too far ahead, even too far ahead for me to cope with the friendship. I listen to it now and I teared. I want to cry out loud instead.
"We cant go back to that day
Will you suddenly appear
at the coffee house around the corner
I will smile to embrace you
sitting down with you
How much I wish to see you again
to know how are you now
no longer talking about the past
To tell you
how long we hadnt meet"
"Cant go back to those days
who wouldnt change
the more desire to see to realise
the years apart
the smiling face i saw is only what i miss
dont know how to converse
jus like how i have changed
dont know how you have changed
as if the wait to see again
was jus our mature acting
better that we never meet again"



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home