Sunday, April 08, 2007

[v2]

Come to think of it, perhaps I jus want the days of dating? Haha how nice it feels to shop leisurely, sit by the cafe to talk and walk around relaxingly.

On a separate note, whatever decisions made now, the consequences are mostly felt in time to come. So how best is my judgement?

And how money justifies to how we use it. Each time I think about going on a holiday and how much money I would spend at one go, I sometimes wonder if others will term it as unfair when there are pockets of people who badly make ends meet. Especially when I visit the rural parts of China, I couldnt reconcile the world that I live in and the world I see in front of me. The only difference between the me in the tour bus to be brought around and them in the plantations is that we were born into our roles. But at least whatever lifestyle or holiday I am leading, I am spending my own earnings.

The devil-message receiver was silent. Hmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home