I start to bother less, I start to ignore more, I start to not believe in doubting. Which all these in fact is due to/ led to eroding faith. What is good or what is bad, everyone has their say. I dont want a say, neither do I want anyone to prove anything. There is a chinese saying that "the longer the road is, you will know the strength of the horses. the longer the time is, you will the character of the person." So is it that time hadnt been enough to tell, until now?
Now I kinda understand when things end, it is not necessarily the worse thing. At least every pretty memory is in tact, the way food are frozen. But when you thraw it, make sure its done up nice and warm. Otherwise the supposingly fresh food will go bad, otherwise everything will take the way down.
If there is one thing I want to tell you today
Fresh, frozen or finished.
And no, I am not feeling sad, at least not today. I jus dont feel anything, at all.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home