From Google Images.. This is where I am due to go...which despite all the other external factors, I am excited that f-i-n-a-l-l-y I am going on a business trip!I was about to share about something happy, but my happiness has a life of a bubble. I was about to tell you something I remembered from my business school, when my professor said "anything that goes down will come up", but maybe my professor's words arent that inclusive after all. I was about to smile and tell you the plan, but you have to tell me the uncertain changes. I was about to ask myself to say calm, but I still have to express my un-calm-ness, not because of the uncertain changes supposedly beyond your control but because of the supposedly very considerate words. Do I sound like a bad guy here? Maybe jus super duper sensitive and super duper zuper inconsiderate. Give up talking to a kind lawyer.
But so funny when Zen said he cant pacify me now, and reminded me how exciting I think going on a trip on my own is. Ok! So I think I will be planning something big for myself. I mean I really can travel on my own if no one gets too overly worried to disallow that.
Was also talking happily (the emphasis) with my friend that I will be taking photos and telling her which spots to go back in a month's time to take the same photos as I did.
This year is meant to be a big (bang) year for me ya?



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home