Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Life lessons

1. Simplicity brings about happiness. How long hadnt I been simple enough.

2. Decisiveness brings an end to everything that must end. Why am I only decisive when it comes to a 3-week thing as compared to a 4-year thing.

3. Your heart and your mind, when used together, often brings about more problems than solutions.

4. How sure are you. How unsure are you. Are you confident, that you are sure, or you are unsure.

5. Is the only way to move on to stop it.

6. When have I allowed myself to do everything jus because I want it. When have I think that risk and return are part and parcel of life. When have I picked up on broken and unwanted pieces of happiness. When have I walked back. When have I moved ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home