Differences lie in between. The image, was something that I would see everyday, knew for a while but now it appeared distant in front of me. As though every step taken was caution, as though I(we) stopped being prideful, as thought everyone has to be mild.
The leader to more fun than this have changed its orientation. Maybe always ahead of me, I find myself tagging behind.
The thunder stroke, something that we know I am afraid of.
But I find myself wanting to follow the new trail. I find myself discovering this new foot print while brushing aside thoughts of asking why this has to happen (and not so much of the change in tracks). Yet I find myself worrying that this will become an assessment of disapproval of me, and anything like this will get lesser, and all lesser.
I learn to appreciate every little thing done. The message asking for 5 minustes, the you-go-first, the you-should-eat-first, the what-sick, the how-to-make, the rain, the where-to-sit, and the good-wishing. Very invisible and totally unspoken, but very him. It could all be what I missed out on and sometimes traded them for more rumblings and tears, thinking that its late, its I-would-have-eaten-first, its I-wouldnt-bother, its I-would-jus-have-bought-instead, its jus-byebye. Even so, I have to take them all as him.
I know nothing is avilable, but I like to hold it this way. At least for everything done, its for a 1 second shine.
Everything has changed, it will continue to stay the changed-way.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home