
I read on someone's blog about how he saved all his passwords and bank account numbers in his mobile phone jus before he gone for a minor operation. He said for-the-jus-in-case.
Which, is something that I have done before. I think it was after 9-11, I even prepared notes of last words in my bag, for-the-jus-in-case. So today when I have nothing to do (and nothing to blog about), I decided to update the document in my thumb drive that contains all the important passwords because I know I have since created a dozen new hotmail/gmail/yahoo/ yahoo album accounts for various purposes. Then I stumbled upon a yahoo album that I uploaded the photos for one of my IT projects in NUS. Can you imagine how delightful I am? Alright, it sounds nothing but its one of the memories that reminds me of the happy days. Of course gone were alot of other yahoo accounts that we have created so that we can all upload our work-in-progress stuff inside. What a pity. Of course, the link is now going to stick with me on my dearest blog, on the right. I shall continue with my task of updating on those passwords. So that when I am gone, things wouldnt be in a mess.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home