Let it be a rainbow at the end of the road, pleaseEverything still seems unsettled and weird, but suddenly another theory pop out. Which makes me feel even more unsettled and unsure. Why are problems so difficult to identity, so hard to face and take so long to solve?
Anyway. I am thinking of putting braces. The fact that I am f-i-n-a-l-l-y sharing this on my blog signals s-o-m-e form of progress (read: I hope). Because this was proposed to me even when I was back in primary school, but I have since put it off. So you could quite guess, if I dont put my heart into doing something, literally nothing gets done. This idea of course came haunting me ever since I graduated, but I still have not overcome the fear of continuous pain. Though the only consultation is the likelihood of me skipping meals thereby becoming slimmer. Not much conclusion yet. Till I found enough motivation/courage.
The weekend will be over soon, but it seems that my mood has finally lighten slightly. Which ironically set me into the praying mode, hoping that things will only get better. How insecured I am, you would probably exclaim. But finally I decided to stop being passive for once and have plans for my coming Friday and Saturday. And for once, I am listening to all 13 tracks of an album, bringing me much peace.
Did I say I am going on a holiday in December? Its a family trip to a destination that was pre-decided but at least its a jet-off holiday!
So even if it doesnt go as well as I would hope for, I remind myself to be stop prideful and go on fine with else.
Am I blogging way too much.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home