Wednesday, November 08, 2006

After the meeting today, a group of us went to tcc, again. This time round I tried prawns- coconut and pineapple. While it is a nice blend, I was thinking about green apple. Remind me that I am tired. I jus felt angry of myself.

A topic came up of the little chat- commit suicide. Someone commented that people who always expressed intention of dying could be (a) seeking help, (b) treating it as a form of therapy. As compared to people who might not expressed any form of discomfort with life, the later has equal if not higher probability in choosing to end life in this manner. Another topic that is closely associated- courage. As WL and I talked about it, whether it takes more courage to end one's life, or to face one's life.

Everything is a struggle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home