When the girls were talking about how they want a change of hair style/ hair color/ clothing style because they are bored with their current, I hadnt had much to contribute. I guess it was life/ lifestyle that I want to improve, and totally used to/ comfortable with the above. Some things, are jus so much of a habit for me.
On the other hand, I am adventurous with what I am listening at times. So jus as I look at the title of the songs by a singer that I had not known, I clicked on Track 4. The title being- Living on my own. Half expecting it would be a sad song, I only paid attention to the lyrics of the song after a few rounds of playing it.
The melody wasnt that sad, and the lyrics has been rather encouraging. Maybe I am the super duper zuper auper emotional girl that has her eyes filled with tears every now and then, but yes it brings tears to me.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home