Sunday, November 05, 2006



The Prince said

And sometimes i would ask myself... would i be able to live without you? My answer would be, I would. For the past 19 years you hadnt been in my life, and so I will get used to it. Jus that I will miss you.

Whenever I get tired, I would ask myself, if I would be happier if you hadnt come back.

I know that I said that I get it but I guess knowing it is not enough. I have to remember.

The Prince said

Habits are hard to change. Teach me how to.

Despite exhibiting much determination in many aspects of my life, I have to admit after numerous tries, I am still here. And it gets worse because I learn to be more tolerant, and ended up getting more hurt.

While because there is nothing I can control, and also because I dont want to say anything that I would subsequently regret, I will give up.

The Prince said

Can you stop saying you are a toy of mine.

But I am. Either that or I am a maid or a pet. I am not a toy to keep you occupied when you are bored, nor a maid to run errands for you or a pet that you can bring out for a walk when you dont have any companion. You abused the friendship till a point that you keep hurting me despite knowing that. When I needed you, you were only occasionally there.

I dont want all the happy memories to be eroded. I dont want to only have tears whenever I think of you. I dont want to be this sad over and over again.

I know it will be so difficult to leave everything behind while still living under the same sky as you, standing on the same land as you.

But everyone who knew what had happened told me that they would be there to support whatever decision I make.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home