Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Was feeling restless after the afternoon meeting was canceled. Felt more sad when I called and no one picks up the phone. This is one of the things that indeed makes me sad. I must be a weird person.

Anyway when I was waiting for 6pm, I was asked if I wanted to go VC. Haha. Because mum cooked dinner already so I went home for dinner before taking the train to VC again. Was totally rush but because its been some time since I have met best friend, plus its VC so I agreed. Was looking forward to it, but maybe any form of anticipation jus builds up disappointment. I left VC not any happier. Maybe it was because what happened, and what was said, or what would be expected in the future, that is why. We saw buz ad people but it was as if we couldnt be seen. We saw colleagues but it was once again as if we couldnt be seen. Best friend had to sort of explain some whereabouts that didnt make things better. Then when parting, best friend had to say "I will call you when I am free". It jus made things look weird, though I can say that I am so immune and used to all these while best friend could easily say I was all but overly sensitive. Not jus because of all these, I know somehow it couldnt go anywhere. Its more of habitual-compulsive reliance, a term/ disease that I invented. It is something like the article that talks about compulsive shopaholic. You sometimes feel that you have to spend money; buying something might make you happy; sometimes you dont know why you buy what you bought; and you could end up with a string of problems like depression and debts.

Habitual-compulsive reliance, (or HCR) is a type of disease that makes you attract to something/ someone at a force similar to gravity pull. It makes you happy at times without knowing why, but it happens at times only. Other times, it makes you restless and lost.

Come to think of it, there are times when I feel that I jus have to spend money, and definitely times when I dont know why I buy what I bought.

Still it was so funny when a saleman asked best friend where he bought the pants he was wearing. Jus like how the security guard at my office tower told me that he noticed I have many pairs of shoes and the golden pair is nice. Superly embarassing (but we love it dont we)!

And I am still looking for a pair of baby pink pants though I jus couldnt wear anything like Prince Shin because I am not a guy. Haha. I saw a pair and went back to try it twice but still didnt quite like the cutting and material. Plus, I should stop buying anything that has dots or circles on it. I have two poker dots dresses, two poker dot tops, one tube full of circles, and another top full of circles of different sizes. Er though I wouldnt mind a poker dot shirt. *smucks*

If there is one thing I want to tell you today
I will want the saturday timeslot next time. Its so unfair and I dont like it.

p/s- tried to upload a photo but failed. Argh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home