I woke up feeling feverish and tired, without much of the earlier on excitement in visiting the zoo. But Coke changes everything! *smucks*
JY and me...
All the different kind of bins around in the zoo


I like the red flamingo and the polar bear.... though being Mr Ah Meng is good. Because all Orang Utan does is eat, sleep and travel, even on exchange programs to other zoos. Almost the life of the tai tai, except that there is no shopping and spa.
Cute..I had been to the zoo once, when I was the kid. Having only fragile memories of the past, going to the zoo becomes a Revisit of Old Times memories. This time round, I could further appreciate the educational value of our zoo, one of the most successful zoos around. I could also further appreciate animals, knowing that the giraffe has a weak heart and every giraffe has a different print (uniquely like our fingerprints), the lion has a very heavy skull while the cheetah's skull is light to enable it to run fast, and elephants have very rough hairs (able to make into bracelet).



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home