Have a company dinner tonight. Long night ar? But the food sounds interesting- Teochew banquet. Despite of my dialect, I never quite know what teochew food is except porridge and all the ingredients for the porridge, include the teochew fish cake. So today's dinner would allow me to learn more about my roots and traditions. Something that I wanted to learn more of recently. From the customs to the food, to the culture and norms. Didnt want to belong to a "root-less generation" that has nothing to offer for the next generation.
Er I dont think I can take photos of the food tonight though. I supposed my boss, colleagues and lawyers would frown if so.
And I nearly got myself detained in the afternoon. Nah, I went over to Suntec Convention Hall especially to take photos of that flowery place. Knew that they probably wouldnt want people snapping photos for security reasons. But at least the security guard was nice enough to gently advise me. Shall post some photos later.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home