Monday, September 04, 2006


Left: Hello Kitty Silhouette pendant
Taken from Google Images.

WH and I were talking yesterday and he mentioned something about Hello Kitty and soft toys. Then I got so tempted to look at the big mouthless but totally cute face of Miss Kitty so I went to google for it (something that I must have done a million times already). I remembered on my HK trip, something I wanted besides the crown pendant is the Hello Kitty Silhouette Necklace. I didnt get the crown pendant because the store owner slashed the price to a quarter of what she originally wanted to sell to me and I gotten so upset that I refused to get it, not even from other stores. As for the hello kitty pendant, I must be crazy to not get it back then though it is definitely because I am afraid I am left with nothing to spend if I continue to buy whatever I really like. As a matter of fact, I still want the hello kitty pendant and the metallic-ring necklace quite a bit now. Perhaps the motivation has faded away or maybe all I found in the stores were those made from metal-like-fragile-paper.

Sometimes when you like something alot but did not get it that instant, you wonder if the subsequent is less of love.

If there is one thing I want to tell you today
Sometimes when you like something alot but did not get it that instant, you wonder if the subsequent is less of love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home