Maybe because of the recent amount of eating opportunities, or maybe it is because of it being almost my birthday.. my recent posts had been food/sight-seeing-related. I supposed I treat all these as ongoing celebration of my birthday *smucks*
Also, I had such a packed week that I hardly reflect on my inner emotions. But I guess that happens quite often when you are on the happier side of life. Or at least when you dont have seriously unhappy matters bothering you.
I like the dress on the right. Jus not sure if I will be getting it.
I want the top in the middle. Jus that I really dont enjoy shopping in Z***. If anywhere needs to improve on otheir services, Z*** needs to fight with M**** for the top spot. Well but you do know they can all be 1st ya? Anyway the pink shoe on the right is super duper zuper nice. Very me but yes, thanks to the sale, they dont carry my size. Disappointed since I have been looking for this exact design/color kind of shoe.

Thats us, at Raffles City Shopping Center, outside Adicolor. Cool design ya?
Well, the topic of the night had been- future career prospects, desire husband criteria, desire future lifestyle, desire gender of child, desire upbringing of child, blogs that we read, and our next venue for gathering. WL is introducing us to Heng Hwa's food, while we were almost there in deciding to pop over for teochew food for the following gathering *smucks*
JE was commenting that we met up quite often. I knew WL and SQ from one of those management classes that we took while I knew SH only in my honors year. I vividly remembered that there was one occassion when all four of us stood inside the room in the computer lab discussing a potential graduation trip and our traveling style. I reckoned I sound totally dangerous to them since I told them I love getting myself lost, I love to explore around with a map (though I hightly doubt my map reading skills) and I jus love to buy all kinds of things while on a holiday (from the essential travel purchases of clothings to food and drinks and shampoo and what not). We also talked about the kind of dramas we watched. Think from then onwards, we thought we really could click and chat non-stop. Definitely observable from our daily exchanges of emails where we talked about our fantasy in becoming a tai tai, food, clothing, any discount going on, holidays, immigration hopes and arrange our gatherings over emails too. Though that kbox gathering still hadnt come through *smucks*
Sure hope we can remain so for a long, long time to come.
If there is one thing I want to tell you today
Maybe it is good, good but still remains as good? So much so that it might seem less of a good over a long time?




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home