If time is
If time is the benchmark for success
I would succeed because I am patient
Still waiting (for success to befall)
I wouldnt succeed because I will never be in the race
I cant catch up
I had plenty but failure still befalls upon me
I used to have it all (maybe not)
I have none because distance has hereby displaced closeness
How close is a phone away (or a nick across)
If time is the benchmark for success, patience will pay off
If time is the benchmark for success, hard work will see me reaping what I sow
If time is the benchmark for success, I must have been running around the clock (in circles)
If time is the benchmark for success, I am always back in my original spot (leapon never changes its spots)
If time is the benchmark for success, maybe I will be 100 years old



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home