Slept for almost 3 hours but I am still tired. Watched some TV and going to read up on some journals for data analysis bit. Update on my thesis: Left with one more company to go. Erm deadlines looming and crossing my fingers to get my last company soon, so that I can proceed with data analysis.
Also cross my fingers for no-more-visiting! Done with the important ones (3 house visiting already!) and will s-u-r-e want to give all the misses for those not-important-ones, i.e. those that I practically have nothing to do with them, nor have anything to talk about. So dont say you hadnt seen me for a long time ya? I know its probably a polite thing to say that but the fact had been (if you forget, let me remind you), we had never quite been in touch with each other before. Also we hadnt had anything to talk about, so I am not convinced with a house visitng. I know its political correct to accept all forms of friendly invitations but thats for my parents, not quite my style. I am not being rude here (if you would to think so), but the clear fact is that I am (1) very tired and I really need the CNY to do work and catch up on sleep and (2) really hopeless in creating/ exchanging any beneficial conversation with you, (3) super duper lazy and (4) not quite sure but I dont think we are anything more than the occasional Hi-bye friends so yes you can gladly extend your invitation to j-u-s my parents. I really dont wish to waste everyone's time?
If there is one thing I want to tell you today
Why am I de-selected.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home