Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I no longer would ask even for a meeting. Not that it is not what is important to me, but I rather not ask myself then what is important. If I stop asking, my brain would stop searching for an answer, and hopefully my heart stops missing and the void remains deeply in my soul. I took up the courage to convey my wishing but I need not much analysis to know the receipant's reply. Wednesday then. Happy Birthday.

We used to see each other every day. Even beyond school, its at least a weekly outing. Then its a every-other day arrangement. Till its a once a half year. Throwing in the overseas trips, the almost daily exchange of all means of conversations, a cold war and probably an outstanding already-in-the-making-one. I remained to be the one that you shut out whenever things arent going right, that you refused, that you de-select, that you ignored, that you treated badly, that you screamed at, that you rudely slam the phone (not jus once), that you ignorarily pretend to be invisible, that is your life's ghost, that is only important when you badly need support. Is that all I am. Happy Birthday.

Disappointed. Numb. Restless. Ignorance. Pretendance. Invisible. Patient. Surrender. Diligient. Dumb. Silly. Effortless. Sad. Dejected. Depressed. Contradictory. Stupid. Helpless. Lost. Hurt. Pain. Ejected. Displaced. Misplaced. Hopeless. Prolonged. Happy Birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home