Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Surrounded by baby talks - talks about children and their upbringing. Mainly on whether you would scold or punish them appropriately when they are in the wrong. And if you would buy expensive clothings, i.e. branded stuff, for them from young. I really dont know if I ever would have a chance to be a parent and if my thinking would change by then. But at least I feel that the choice of my future partner would influence me on the kind of upbringing I would provide for my child/ children. I believe in giving him/her/them the best. Which includes a strict but reasonable control over everything they are in contact with. Especially TV and lesiure time, diet and sports, as well as thinking, creativity, education and overall development. And I feel that if my family can support it, expensive clothings might become my (bad) addiction for them. Because I am under the category in which I would spend my money on my loved ones even if it meant that I have little/ none left for myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home