Tuesday, December 20, 2005

[v2] sorry that I get the spelling wrongly. Its the librarian, lady in the library.

The librarian told me that I am the only student in school. Oh. She said "so poor thing, not celebrating christmas". Is it christmas already? No! Anyway I am fine, not getting into depression. In fact I am happy that the-unpleasant-people are not around. I jus treat the school compound as my home. YIPEE I have a big home. (sorry I am distracted by a call. Are you guessing? Yes, its my supervisor)

Talking about christmas. Finally my family and I would be having steamboat at home. My favorite! Another YIPEE.

Listening to a song that is titled `He asks me to Disney. Its really cute, and sings about cinderalla, castles, mickey and of course HK Disney. I dont know if it is because I am a kid or whatever reason, yesterday after buying two wrapping papers (one of hello kitty design, another of mickey's) I smiled.

If there is one thing I want to tell you today
Waiting for you to come back and call. Faster come back!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Is the Libirian some one from Liberia or just what you call that creepy guy who hangs out at the Union all the time?

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home