Friday, December 16, 2005

Had a long day with company presentation, helping dad, grocery shopping with mum and trying to sleep. Anyway I am sick. Again?

Woke up in the morning feeling so exhausted (due to all the lack of sleeps because I cant sleep). Was feeling so replaced for the whole day. Not unhappy but not happy. But wanted to thank you for the thank-you note you wrote.

I know I will be looking forward to the Bangkok trip (as far as I am not very much excited yet)! Its the first present of a new year and the best I can ever ask for! Thanks ar, I think you are going to be shopping BIG TIME too, not jus me! I will prepare more luggage spaces for you! Haha so nice of you ar, to offer jus to help me carry! But I probably be thankful if by then I do not end up carrying some of yours! *smucks* And hey no problem, best friend.

And erm I still dont know what is that something you wanted to buy for me. But whatever it is, I am very thankful for your presence, memories and companion. As much as you have no idea, you have been my source of strength and motivation many times. Each time when I am down and sad and depressed, you somehow could make my day. Please always be my best friend.

If there is one thing I want to tell you today
Hadnt probably anything in HK since you landed today? I will be expecting!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home