As you already know, I am trying to have a healthy diet. Only once did I fail to resist temptation of drinking coke. So on thursday when the other candidates were wondering where to have lunch, I suggested Mac. I jolly well knew that Mac served coke. But thanks but no thanks, I find the Mac in Changi Airport Terminal 2 to serve rather bad food. Cold and small burger with little sauce and fries with no salt at all (less salt and no salt are two different things). Once again coke became the saviour of the day. Opps. Then I had instant noodles for lunch today. But other than that, I am sticking to drinking fresh orange juices, low fat milk, and less sugar, reduced fat and very organic brown rice soya bean milk in place of coke. However I anticipate that this is very much a short term discipline. Reckoned that the level of coke in me would increase the moment I landed on the lands of Bangkok. Of course, I convinced myself (once again) that coke prevents sore throat for me and thereby preventing a bigger disaster. So please if you are lunching and dining with me, control me!
If there is one thing I want to tell you today
It is so warm here, so cold there, right?



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home