Not going to school today. But staying home to work on my thesis also. Hopes to finish this bit before I leave for holidays. Somehow I think I will be receiving a phone call from my supervisor later (again).
I do feel as though it is christmas already. Because sometimes I am in this festive mood that my concentration level is so low. But the fact is, I am happy enough to be shopping through my literatures and journals rather than the crowded streets of Orchard. Besides the little shiny twinkle star at the side of my computer screen, besides the one brief trip to Orchard (for the absolute essential in order to change my phone plan), besides the christmas cards that I made, I am not really into shopping. In fact, I am not really into TV, not really into sleeping... I am super duper occupied, too lazy and rather nonchalant. I bet I wouldnt even do much shopping if not for my pending Bangkok trip.
Having lunch with my supervisor and her other student tomorrow. Erm. Then dinner's with my oe pals.
If there is one thing I want to tell you today
What's up!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home