Friday, December 30, 2005


Typing up the remaining knots

Well, in about 41 hours I would be on my way to Bangkok. Frankly speaking, its more about leaving Singapore for a while that excites me. Well most people are preparing for the New Year and the countdown and the long holiday over the weekend, I hadnt had much for that. All my New Years and countdowns are the same. I stayed home, had early dinner, watched TV, listened to radio, doing back-up for my computer files, blogging and turning in early. So this years holiday on 01 January 2006 is a brand new way of welcoming in a new year for me. I have worked so hard (especially hard over the past few days and today and probably tomorrow jus to justify for the 3 days of absence) and I think this getaway is super duper timely for me. I want to get myself free from all the problems, my thesis and what-not, recharge, catch up with shopping and ready for my last semester in school.

JT asked me about my New Year resolution. Well, finding a (good) job is definitely top on my list. That is like one most important thing for me. Especially when I see my graduated friends who have already embarked on the next stage of their lives, I really want to 'catch-up' with them.

Other resolutions include those that would make it on the chart year after year: staying happy, staying health, finding that someone.

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home