
After what happened on Tuesday night, Wednesday morning and Wednesday night, finally I breathed in a sense of relief. Awake now. Working on my thesis.
And yes finally, I am looking forward to my short holiday! I love to start a new year this way! Despite all the hiccups faced prior to this. Someone commented that "I often travel with my friend(s)". A little correction to that statement, I travel with my friend(s) only for 3 trips, mainly a one-day trip to KL, a 6-day HK trip and this 3-day Bangkok one. Well, I dont know if there are any more times to be each other's traveling partner, or if we are going to be best friends all the way. I dont know if we are going to have so much time together, or us having time off. And the point is I do travel with my family, but a family-kind of holiday takes a long, long time to plan because my parents are always very busy. Oh and I reckoned its time for me to work and start saving money for my traveling again.
If there is one thing I want to tell you today
My traveling partner, lets look forward to 01Jan06!
Posted by Picasa



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home