I forget my water bottle today. I dont know how many more things I am going to forget. My mother is getting stressed because she thinks that these acts (of forgetting) are symptoms of stress.
I am meeting my friend for dinner later. See, my social life is so limited to dinners but I am so fine with it! After an unproductive morning, I got at least s-o-m-e work done in the afternoon. The computer lab is closing at 5:30pm so I better get some m-o-r-e work done. And I am so looking forward to the journey back home. I know you dont get what I mean but well.
Smiles.
P/s- my msn nick: you can make me cry make me smile. can you make me feel the true love.
I feel so weird that my supervisor didnt call me today nor write me an email. Erm!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home