Friday, December 30, 2005


School Pals

As much as I have done well for my OE project, I knew I had to expect a not-so-good grade for it because I didnt do quite well for my mid-term test.

But that doesnt matter!

I love working together with my OE friends. Yes, despite us meeting for most of our Saturdays (how can I forget that!), we had loads of fun. I love the dynamics we have, the thinking process our boss made us go through, the lively discussions and of course all the miscommunications we had!

Not forgetting of all the games we played while we took turn to work on our report (the connect-4, the black-and-white-flying game that I still dont know its name), the excellent presentation we had (boss was right that our group would not receive a single question from the audience or tutor!) and the gatherings we went to (at changing appetite and Settlers Cafe).

And up till the night before, we are still having miscommunications. I was mentioning that I probably would take the train to the airport for my morning flight, but take a cab back. And so boss was in great shock. So of course I was in great shock too (wondering why he was in shock). So once again we realized that boss thought I would be taking a cab back from Thailand. I had to clarify that 'no way' I am taking a cab back from Thailand! My jet-star ticket is a return one!

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home