Friday, December 30, 2005


You, Mr Size 9

Well, really, what can I say. There are a few things you said that put me in thought. You told me 'You cant force it. Some things cant be forced' when I was trying to win a stack-and-dont-let-it-fall game. You said 'I cant stand if I have someone so sticky on me' but I dont know if you are talking about me.

When the semester starts, all my occasional indulgences of dinner gatherings with my friends would end. So would my bus journeys home. And so would our night exchanges of conversation.

Everything will end because there is no start.

I want to set myself free to achieve the best I can for my thesis. It really isnt about the grades, you see. As much as I worked really hard but there will be no improvement to my grades. But I always want to strive for the best (I know its so-THE, but its the truth) for the path that I have chosen. Hence I know I dont have any time for anything else.


But if you ask me, yes I would want Size 9.

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home