Friday, December 30, 2005


Cold war

As much as this isnt our first experience with the cold war (the last time was the period before my 21st birthday), at one point of time, I lost confident in us. I thought we might never make it again. I made two calls, an attempt to cease war and initiate talks. But I was refused and the stubborn-me knew I was not going to make any moves. The day when you send me a text message, I was studying for my examination in school. I knew you wanted to talk, but I refused to log on to MSN. I went for lunch and thought if I need a break in the afternoon, I can log on then. But your call came in and we resumed bilateral talks.

But for most of the 33 days, I was having much fun and work to cope with, so your absence came only at a much later stage. Of course, most of my fun came from my OE group.

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home