Ok after a night of crazy online booking and chatting, I am tired (f-i-n-a-l-l-y) and ready for bedtime.
I think my excitement are largely suppressed for some super duper zuper obvious reasons (if you dont know, sigh!). In fact, I think another reason is that I am practising the lesson too well - to be prepared for disappointment.
But I jus wanted to say thanks to you. As much as the main purpose is not really holidaying for you, I am very much thankful for making me your traveling partner, once again. Also realised that recently you really are more appreciative towards a lot of things you might have taken for granted in the past. Looking forward to you coming back from HK (and of course all the luggages that comes with you)! Erm I will try to guess what you wanted to buy for me. Anyway, jus enjoyed yourself. Not necessary to buy anything for me. Sincere words. From day 1 till today, I do not have any expectations of you. And I know you are always buying things for your friends, and always thinking while walking along streets of Hk what to buy for them. So I am ok to be absent from that list. As long as you come back with excitement and enough sharings of HK with me, thats happy for me. And yes, everytime when you asked me what I want, I said "nothing much/ some food will do".
Hints given by you of something that you would be getting for me (and you reprimanded me for being so absent-minded, though you reckoned that I must have bought too much of stuff during my HK trip to rememeber *smucks*)
- A thing that can be used, not edible
- Very heavy, so heavy that I should be grateful you get it back for me
- Something that you think I want
- Something that I gotten quite excited over it (or at least you thought I got quite excited over it)
Anyway I think I am sick. Once again.
If there is one thing I want to tell you today
As much as you want to thank me , I want to thank you for giving me motivation again.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home