It seems like someone will soon make it to my Most-Dislike list. Considering the fact that not many people can make it to this prestige list of mine, and that 2005 is left with jus 9, 10 days, this person must have been (1) honorable (2) in fact super duper zuper detestable and (3) going to be win home the 2005 Siying's Most dislike person top place.
Well, wining the top place should come with some qualities. In fact, a lot of qualities.
I am not someone who accept s-o-r-r-y under unforgivable circumstances. Why bother. I think it is an act and coverage of fake and I will dislike you more. When it comes to work, I set high and strict standards for myself. I believing in giving my best and all. But I dont expect so for others. I set reasonable and appropriate goals for other people because I dont think it is right to judge them based on my own standards. Of course you can say I am hard on myself, but at least this is me. I believe that working hard and working smart and having blessed with some luck, anyone can make good progress towards their desirable goals. I dislike lazy people, I so dislike hyprocrites and I super dislike people who are not honest. Woo, seems like Mr Assistant must have committed some unforgivable acts in order to beat not-many-people and clinch home with the top prize.
If you know what kind of acts he committed, maybe you will agree with me.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home