Thursday, December 22, 2005

Looking at the siew mai photo (my wallpaper) and feeling hungry.

My results are good. I reckoned my absence from the blog might cause you to be worried (am I kidding?), but yap, erm maybe one of my best? Actually I cant remember what are my results for the last few semesters, but yap, hard work pays off! Jus very grateful and thankful for that. Thanks also for the recognition.

F-i-n-a-l-l-y, yes finally, we gotten a hotel room. Some hotel that I am not sure where is it at all. Must do some checking. At least we arent going to be sleeping in the parks or under the bridges! YIPEE.

Going to be super duper busy till I go off for the holiday.

If there is one thing I want to tell you today
Er, steamboat buffet? I also want!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home