Friday, December 23, 2005

A back view went by.
As if I could sense it, I looked up.
I looked up to see you.
Among the crowd, your back view stood out.
A familiar sight.
I cut off the dialing button.
I wanted to scream at the top of my voice.
But I called out.
Calling out to you, but the shadow kept walking ahead.
I hurried behind your footstep as I observed everything on you.
Everything on you is unfamiliar to me. Except you.
They probably see me as a stranger too. A stranger in your life.
I saw it as you are about to dial my number.
Finally I have caught up just behind you.
Finally, I caught your attention.
Finally, you hang up on the phone, and turned to me.
At one instance, we were back to the past.
The past.
The best pair of colours.
I am in pink.
I am the girl.
You are in blue.
You are the guy.
Best friends in the best pairing of colours.
Baby blue goes best with baby pink.
Just like how baby pink goes best with baby blue.
My favorite pair.
This scene is a part of my memory that I will not forget.
Of all memories we shared, this is one magical point of friendship coming together.

~
My story is too long. But this is the best part of it that I want to share it here.

If there is one thing I want to tell you today
If I never wake up to reality tomorrow, it is because I still miss the past.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home