Wednesday, November 30, 2005


I was on the train and felt like crying. I think I am this stressed-out. The fact that I dont want to talk about it, the fact that I dont talk much, the fact that I am not sleeping, the fact that I am refusing lunchies, the fact that I get so focused, I think I am super duper zuper stressed. Tears kept welling in my eyes but I held back. I know some day soon I will burst out and cry. But not now, not today, not on the train.

So I went walking around on my own (so dangerous to leave me all alone!). Disappointed not able to get my favorite envelopes. Might get them later. Then went around window shopping. I tried on a 3/4 (as seen in the photo) and thought it looked cool. Waiting for the Xmas sale. Trying to make myself happier.

Because I realised, I am a big bully. I love to make my life miserable. ARGH!
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home