Wednesday, November 30, 2005


Bored-me jus completed the presentation slides for meeting # 2 (???) with Company I-cant-say-which-it-is for my thesis. Thought it would take me 1.5 hours to do it but done now.

Ok so tomorrow's meeting is at 10:30am at some building in the CBD area. Then its gals' nite! With the two undergraduates done with their examinations, it should be a more relaxing night than the last one. Yes, yes we are heading to CA, Marina. Erm oh yes dear me is due back at the same place on Thurs with another group of friends for dinner.

And yes I assume you saw that little note at the bottom. Nah, other social activities for the rest of December is unplanned. I hope there is still at least a cycling trip, some shopping trips, some food hunting activities... Ok lets not be too greedy, but do you mind to throw in another 3D2N to somewhere near? That thought is keeping me alive! Even if I might not be going eventually, the idea jus keep me alive. Jus like when I hang on there till I reached HK? And how I would be hanging on there, to be in HK next year, and to be the most appropriate darling gal.

If there is one thing I want to tell you today
Are we going? Talk to me because I want to tell you something about the airt ticket and hotel fares if we are going.

Nope, not sleeping yet. Probably will throw in another 2 more hours of reading my journal & typing. My hands are aching! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home