Sunday, November 27, 2005

Sometimes I dont know if I am too strict on myself, or otherwise. Ever since Monday (when I handed up my RM Term Paper), except for one night, I hadnt been sleeping well. I dont know if I am innately stressed out, but the fact is, I am sometimes so sleepy. Yet, I jus wanted to sit in front of the computer all day long to do my thesis. Currently there are 4 big things I need to do for my thesis.

1. To go through my journal, pick up points for my Thesis and organized them in my-Thesis-style.
2. Learn SPSS (ARGH. SOS)
3. Contact companies to have them get their employees to help me do my questionnaires
4. To start working on my draft-dont-know-number-what-thesis (basically I will work from where I stopped for my RM Term Paper)

And I get totally irritated when I cant sleep but cant work. Super duper more irritated when my productivity is low. Shucks.

However, on days when I am not stressed or depressed, I didnt think I have a thesis to worry about. In fact, I have this mentality that "tomorrow will be worse than today, so I am good and happy today". Ok I know no one thinks in such a manner but me. But at least with such a mentality I really feel better every-today.

If there is one thing I want to tell you today
I dont want to tell you my worries because I dont want to cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home