Tuesday, November 29, 2005


I reckoned dear me needs some sleep. Badly. But anyway I am still typing the points into the word doc. Erm, a couple more days and I shall finish with all the journals I have (I hope). And I reckoned my depression that occured to be a couple of days ago is due to the lack of goals in my life. So yes I shall start weaving some goals for myself.

Very short- term goal
Food hunt? Cycling? Shopping? (Gals' nite not considered since its happening tomorrow!)

Short-term goal
3D2N to that place?

Very-middle term goal
Finishing thesis

Middle- term goal
Found a job (I just want to feel so belonged!)

Long- term goal
Found someone I can truly call him my dear and thereby throw away my resume for love! Erm and thanks to all my dearest friends, who have been showering me with terms like my darling gal, gal, sweetie and dear. Though they sound so THE!, I kinda like it *smucks* But the question remains: Am I still your darling gal if I tell you that I will not be making it?

And thanks Zen for the directions and JE for his concern.

If there is one thing I want to tell you today
We are all looking for our dear.

Create your own resume - for the application for the post of a girlfriend. (read previous entry) Better still, like my friend, go create your love index/ spread and what not!! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home