Today is another arm- breaking day! Never mind but I felt so comfortable that I am back home at 5pm. Still feeling rather tired and unmotivated. In fact my day started off real down and depressed, basically because of problems in my thesis. I really wanted to cry but I reckoned I even lose the energy to do so. Plus I was rather alone and didnt feel like talking.
But the GSM presentation was quite good! I think I was quite natural in my delivery because of the rehearsals I did. Thanks also to the guys in my group who helped when the tutor posed questions. So my day is relatively happy.
If there is one thing I want to tell you today
Too tired to care.
Meeting with supervisor at 9am. Erm wish me good luck.
~ HK sharing x 6
Ok so while waiting for MTR, I called home (Singapore) and told my mum I was going to the Peak a-l-o-n-e! I reckoned its such an exciting thing and I want to share with someone. Of course she sounded worried but I reassured her that I would be alright. Thats why I didnt tell her I went to Shen Zhen. She only knew when I was unpacking my luggage and I told her to guess where I got those goodies from.
Anyway I also asked a passenger to take a photo of me by Tsim Sha Tsui (as in the sign). If I never mention before, I really love the MTR there. I love it! Its so easy to understand even though it has more stops. Its so spacious and nicely designed. The designs are integrated, i.e. same design for the stations jus that in different colour. I love they have everything metallic! The seats and stuff like that. I love the TV inside the train that would indicate at which station you are in. I love the message read out in 3 different languages. Or maybe 2. Even the message is cute! When the train reaches each stop, it would remind passengers to be careful of the gap between the train and the platform!
Anyway the train came and happily I went in. Even ask someone to take a photo of me in the train! Happy for the photo-addict! And yes I arrived at Central Station (jus like our Raffles Place)! I think I would feel like a little girl who knows her way around. And I love the posters
with Mickey on them.
Anyway I reached there and asked the policeman and subsequently a tourist to take photos for me. Went into Tai Zi Building or better known as Prince Building to ask the security guards for direction. Then I followed his instructions and crossed the roads. I wasnt half scared because a tourist inevitably be lost. So I was so alright to be alone and running around even without knowing how to speak Canto.
But I must say that God is taking care of me! While walking towards the direction I was told to, I saw a family in front. Asking families for directions is a safe thing, I reckoned. So I asked the lady and she said they are also going there so I can tag along. Woo! I mean I wouldnt mind searching my own way there because thats part of traveling but I wouldnt reject her kindness. So yes there is someone to take photos of me along the way. Too bad I forget to get her contacts
because she and her family are nice people. By the way, she thought I was from China (erm!)and she is bringing her relatives from Malaysia to visit HK. Along the way she even pointed to me some of the buildings and told me their history. I jus love Central! Its less buzzing in the
evening and so I could pay attention to the super duper cool architecture. Even its jus looking at the magnificent buildings make me happy. I love taking photos of them too.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home