Update for the 13-day cold war: Still standing at 13 days
My arms nearly break from carrying the 2 heavy thesis books and a file full of thesis journals around. But thanks to the guys who offered me a helping hand. Part of the honors' life. Nah joking. No whinning.
Tired. But today's been a really happy day. It started with coke and me feeling super sleepy. The task of completing 24 questionnaires, surprisedly, took unexpectedly little time. For my module Research Methods in M&O, my group had to do 100 copies of questionnaires. My topic's NKF. Thanks to my dearest friends who were so nice in doing them for me. Greatest credits go to WH, WQ and JO, who literally gathered a troop of their friends and helped me in completing much. Thanks to d for getting his friends too. They brought joy to my super duper zuper boring and lonely day.
I really love school. I am happy. I love doing what I am doing now though I am super duper tired, sleepy and drained. Been running in and out of my room because I am writing this in between of TV ads. Watching TV, the only social bit of my life. But still happy.
If there is one thing I want to tell you today
If this is how you are being jus a friend.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home