Wednesday, October 26, 2005


Ok the reason why I am blogging on this is because I super duper like the font. Keke. Dumb me.

The reason why I am here is because I am still rehearsing... keke.

The reason why I drink coke in the morning (trying to control) is because I think coke makes me happy, or maybe coke really makes me happy.

The reason why I eat so many oranges because I need loads of VitC to stay healthy. Same goes for apples and honey drews.

Ok I will have HK sharing tomorrow okies! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! i like the font too! wish i could write like that instead. read your email a couple of days ago. will reply soon. read your most recent blog and seems like you are having a tough week! me too! i actually flared up during work. can you believe that? i mean, im like the smallest person in the office and i behaved like i owned the company. hah! but i was no doubt pissed tt some pple cld be so impolite to me. somehow i needed to let them know i will make alot of noise if im unfairly treated. or maybe im just not made for work.
this is the stand-up-for-my-own-rights week for me. [what crap!but seiously.. ]
gonna try talking to my supervisor abt whether my notice period for resignation can be flexible/shorter. wish me luck.

talk to you soon.

11:11 AM  
Blogger siying said...

hi JT!

really! keke.. ya the font is nice...

erm i guess there are times we really break down. some ppl broke down in tears, others in anger.

ya i aso think that sometimes when we are being treated unfairly we need to say. i did it by trying to ignore.

keke dont worry, i have my-pink- week (i will wear something pink every single day of that week)...

ok! girl, wish you good luck...

: )

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home