YES is my answer (not to that honors question).. an answer you never will hear, never will accept. Probably you will ask, so why should I bother to answer that question if it wasnt meant for me. Maybe because I wanted the question to be meant for me, simple but silly.
Anyway I realised I must have changed so much since I came into NUS. Would be taking photos with sy today, because everyone is graduating already. And today when I mentioned to you, you said that 'next time i also must take photo with u lah'. It caught me by surprise. But yet again it reminds me of how far we are already, and how far we are going to be. Oh and the reason why I said that I must have changed so much since those days was because (1) I no longer wear that pair of jeans from hang ten. Wearing the pair from Meters Bowe- a Jay-chou brand in China, a very comfortable one (2) I no longer wear that swatch watch because I hadnt bother to go replace the belts. Wearing the Solvil watch since my 21st birthday (3) I no longer wear that blue army prints flip flop from Bata. Now I am wearing either the flowery baby blue flip flop, nike causal, or heels (4) I no longer wear my old jacket. Its either the light purple elle jacket or dark purple g2000 one (5) I no longer carry that converse bag, but the present espirit one. (6) Even my mobile is replaced to the current dummy one (but happens to be able to put WB as my wallpaper).
If what I wear and how I look have changed so much, why should I think that Honors is really what I want? Even if so, being what I really want is not a good enough reason to do it. I am very afraid if I dont do it, I will regret. Because if I can do it but not do it, and if I used to really want to do it, but not do it, will I regret? I am very afraid also that if I do it, it would be super duper tough that I will regret it. I will be so far away from my friends, and be still in that student world of mine while they are out there craving their careers. I am afraid it will be too tough for me.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home