I dont know what to say now, but I am totally lost in my life, once again. I feel like crying but I am in the library and I shall not do such a childish thing here. Anyway my computer has crashed on me. And you know what I was thinking, I was thinking that it might be God's hint for me because this computer was bought when I was about to enter NUS. It gave me some problems before I turned 21 and now that it finally crashed on me, I thought it meant more than that. I thought it signifies me going into a new stage of life while I was 21, so it gave me some problems. Back then I did some backing of files so perhaps it wanted to teach me to value and treasure what I have. Now that it crashed on me, it also wanted to teach me something, is that so? I had about two, three hours before the computer couldnt work. And I was doing some backing of files too. I am so glad that all my files are with me. Work files are in my thumb drive and personal files too. All my diary entries, my stories... I am so glad you see. So perhaps it was telling me that life is short and that sometimes I need to know what to do, like backing up of files during the 2, 3 hours that it gave me. I also thought that it was trying to tell me that I shall move into a new stage of my life already.
I dont know if I should give up being a student. I dont know what I want. And I dont know why it is this difficult for me when it seems all so easy for everyone.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home