Having a longer break now. So I thought I shall spend sometime on leisure stuff- writing.
Top 10 bad habits of mine (I bet there are more than this, jus that I wasnt reminded of it)
1. I always think other people are more superior, and hence at times I am afraid to speak up.
2. I always think other people are prettier (which is more often true) and hence I feel less confident.
3. I am very affected by others, especially their mood swings. And I always think I am attribute to that, and I dont know how to handle that.
4. I still push for the PULL sign on the door, and pull for the PUSH sign on the door.
5. I am on my computer too long.
6. I am often too impatient. Anything that takes longer than a computer click is long for me.
7. I am too dependent on others, at times.
8. I only work hard for things I have passion on. Other than that I am too lazy.
9. I am far too lazy.
10. I am confused over what is truly my goal in life.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home