I am in school (for what?) on a sunday. Shucks! Though I love being a student (saying it for the n-th time) I didnt mean you have to get me back in school, on a sunday. Anyway of course its spoiling my nice mood. And I've got a test to do on Tuesday so I hope I am out of here soon.
Sometimes, the technology can really save you traveling time, and its not as though the rest of the people all stay in school ok.. Last thing, you dont need to make everyone sits in front of you and work to be sure that they are working! If you ever becomes a boss, maybe thats my 2 cent worth for you..
Anyway, its not as though I am angry, but its jus that I get frustrated when there are always people who s-t-i-l-l dont understand what efficiency means. But say thanks for my dad for driving me to school once again.
So what's up for the week? Waiting for a very important mail. Hope it arrives soon (today or tomorrow?). Got to hand in 1 term paper this week and do one test this week...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home